We have a virtual mail system that allows users to control their own e-mail. Once their domain is created it is accessed via http://mailadmin.domainname.com/. The administrator needs to login with the following information:
- Username: postmaster
- Password: Their account password
- Domain: Their domain name (domainname.com) (no www)
Individual users can also logon with their username and password to control their own account.
When setting up a mail account there are a couple of options to choose
- Catchall Bounced — All mail that is not addressed to a valid account will be bounced
- Catchall Deleted — All mail that is not addressed to a valid account will be silently deleted
- Remote Catchall — All mail that is not addressed to a valid account will be forwarded to a remote e-mail box (please tell us where)
- Default — All mail that is not addressed to a valid account goes to the postmaster mailbox
Our Internet Help Desk is 0pen 24 hours a day and 7 days a week and can be reached at: 518.296.HELP (4357), otherwise you can contact us at 518.827.5211 or by email.